Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Chicken Stir Fry with Pomegranate Salsa
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 or more mushrooms, chopped
- 2 oz. sliced almonds
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2-4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped (quantity depends on personal preference, more if you like)
- ¼ jar Mrs. Renfro's Pomegranate Salsa
- ¼-½ C good quality, low salt, chicken stock
- Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper
- Jasmine rice, cooked per package instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, stir fry chicken in olive oil until cooked through, remove to side.
- In same pan, stir fry mushrooms, add green onions, garlic and almonds, cook through.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add salsa, continue to cook 'til hot.
- Add chicken stock to preferred consistency to make sauce.
Serve over Jasmine rice.