Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ butter, melted
- ½ cup Mrs. Renfro's Nacho Sliced Jalapeno Peppers, drained & diced
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Grease iron skillet and place into oven.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, and corn meal.
- Add milk, egg, butter, and diced peppers and stir until combined.
- Pour into hot skillet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.