Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Mrs. Renfro's Kickin' Nachos
- 1 14 oz. bag tortilla chips, extra thick
- 2-3 cups refried beans
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's Nacho Cheese Sauce with Chipotle
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's Nacho Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- Guacamole, sour cream & chopped cilantro, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange layer of tortilla chips in wide, shallow baking pan.
- Spread refried beans over chips.
- Pour Mrs. Renfro's Nacho Cheese Sauce over chips & beans (use Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Nacho Cheese Sauce for extreme heat!).
- Sprinkle slices of peppers over cheese.
- Bake for 10 min., or until cheese is bubbly.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole & chopped cilantro to taste.