Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 small bacon-wrapped filet mignon steaks
- 1 small can green chiles
- 3 mushrooms
- 4 generous tablespoons Mrs. Renfro’s Tequila Salsa
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soft flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, diced
- Lettuce, chopped
- Sour cream
- Remove bacon from filets, chop up the bacon.
- Sauté bacon and onion in a little olive oil until onions are translucent and bacon is cooked.
- Slice mushrooms, add to sauté, stir fry until cooked through, salt to taste.
- Add green chiles, cook on med-high heat to heat through.
- Slice steaks into very narrow strips, like fajitas, add to stir fry. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir fry until almost done, add tequila salsa.
- Continue cooking until piping hot.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Add beef mixture to create taco, top with tomato, lettuce and sour cream.
- Add guacamole if desired.
Makes at least four soft tacos.