Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Cheese and Veggie Tostaditas
Starting this recipe with a great salsa keeps it simple and adds loads of flavor. Bake this mixture on chips, or serve cold as a dip.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 to 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Mrs. Renfro’s Craft Beer Salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper-Jack or Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons frozen or canned corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 24 round seasoned or plain tortilla chips
- Sour cream and guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Stir together salsa, cheese, olives, corn, cilantro and green onions in a small bowl
- Place tortilla chips on baking sheet and top with equal amounts of vegetable mixture
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until chips are crispy and lightly browned.
Makes 8 appetizer servings.
Recipe courtesy of Patty Mastracco, http://idofood.com/