Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Chicken Enchilada Pasta
- 2 cups Rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup light or fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 tsp. dried cilantro
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup Mrs. Renfro’s Green Salsa
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook onion, red pepper, and seasonings in Italian dressing over medium heat until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in chicken, salsa, and yogurt.
- Drain pasta and add to chicken and sauce mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Recipe by J. Yoder, IL