Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Healthy Spicy Habanero Meatloaf
- 3 lbs. turkey burger
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup white onions, diced
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Mrs. Renfro’s Habanero Salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Put into 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serves 6.
Recipe by Madeleine Haskins, San Carlos, CA