Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Mango Habanero Sweet and Spicy Salmon
This recipe was developed for Renfro Foods by Carol Ritchie!
- 1 lb. salmon filets
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's Mango Habanero Salsa
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Place salmon in a glass (or nonporous) dish.
- Pour 1/2 jar Mrs. Renfro's Mango Habanero Salsa over salmon, coat well and marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Heat oil over medium heat to approx. 365 degrees.
- Sear salmon in oil and cook through, turning half way through cooking (about 5 minutes per side for a 1" filet.)
- After turning, baste salmon with remaining 1/2 jar of salsa.
- Serve over rice.