Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Manly Meaty Chipotle Crescent Rolls
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
For extreme heat use Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Barbecue Sauce
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's Salsa (mild or medium)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven as directed on crescent roll package.
- Brown ground meat until cooked through.
- Lay out crescent rolls on a baking sheet.
- Pour half the jar of Mrs. Renfro's Chipotle Barbecue Sauce over meat, bring to a boil then reduce to simmer.
- Pour cheese over meat mixture.
- Cook for about five minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
- Spoon meat and sauce into wide end of crescent rolls and then fold up.
- Place in oven, cook according to crescent roll directions, or until golden brown.
- Place rolls on serving dish and drizzle with Mrs. Renfro's Salsa.
Recipe courtesy of John M. Lee