Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Mrs. Renfro's Peachy Sliders
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 C Mrs. Renfro's Peach Salsa, plus extra for topping
- 1/3 C chopped walnuts
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, halved lengthwise
- Lettuce leaves and peach slices
- Olive oil
- Mix turkey or chicken, salsa, walnuts, cilantro and chili powder in a medium bowl
- Using wet hands, shape into 12 flat patties
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, coat lightly with olive oil
- Cook patties in batches for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through
- Place lettuce on roll bottoms and top with 2 peach slices and a patty
- Top with a spoonful of salsa and roll top.
Note: To grill sliders, place on a well-oiled piece of foil and grill until cooked through. Finish directly on the grill for a bit of smoky taste.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Patty Mastracco of idofood.com