Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Tex-Mex Gringo-Amigo Cheesecake Bites
- 1 ½ cups finely crushed tortilla chips
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- ½ t ground cumin
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (reserve ¼ cup for garnish)
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's Raspberry Chipotle Salsa
- Spray 5 miniature tart tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine chips & butter until moistened.
- Press 1t of mixture into bottom of each tart tin.
- Bake in 300°F oven for 8 minutes or until toasted and set. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
- Beat in flour and then sour cream.
- Stir in lime juice, zest, cumin and half of cilantro.
- Spoon 1 tbsp filling over each tart tin base.
- Bake in 300°F oven for 20 minutes or until filling is set. Let cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- Run knife around edge of each cheesecake to loosen, transfer to serving platter.
- Spoon 1t of salsa over each tart.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.