Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Molten Chili Chocolate Brownies
Molten Chili Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Chipotle Cream
- 8 oz (2 sticks) unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ Cups fresh raspberries
- ½ Cup cream (whipped)
- 1/8 Cup confectioners sugar
- 1/8 Cup Mrs. Renfro's Raspberry Chipotle Salsa
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Mix together cocoa powder, flour and salt
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy (electric mixer or by hand)
- Beat eggs and vanilla together, add to butter/sugar
- Gently fold in cocoa/flour
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 12 oval buttered baking dish
- Put a pan big enough to sit the baking dish in into the oven
- Place baking dish with batter into the bigger pan, fill pan with hot water about halfway up the sides
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean around the edges – mixture will be soft/not set in the middle.
- Whip cream with powdered sugar and Raspberry Chipotle Salsa
Serve Brownies warm with Raspberry Cream and fresh raspberries.