Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Paula's Pork Tenderloin-N-Peach Salsa Sauce
- 1-1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. Herbs de Provence
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 7 medium peaches, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2/3 cup Mrs. Renfro’s Peach Salsa
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Sprinkle pork with Herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper.
- In large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in 1 tbsp. butter on all sides.
- Bake 425° F for 18 to 23 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160° F.
- In a large skillet, sauté peaches and sugar in 2 tbsp. butter until golden brown. Keep warm.
- Remove pork from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter in same pan pork was cooked.
- Add shallots, sauté until tender.
- Add Peach salsa, cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes stirring to loosen bits from pan.
- Add heavy cream and stir until slightly thickened and warmed through.
- Slice pork.
- Serve with peaches and sauce.
Paula Marchesi, Lenhartsville, PA