Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Smoked Chicken Carolina Reaper Hash
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 Russet potato, diced
- 1 C smoked chicken breast, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Renfro's Carolina Reaper Salsa
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat
- Mix together chicken, potato and salsa
- Fry chicken mixture in butter until potato turns golden brown, about 8 - 10 minutes
- When chicken mixture is about half cooked, in a separate pan fry eggs in small amount of butter (to prevent sticking)
- When egg whites are solid, flip eggs and sprinkle with cheese; cover and let the cheese melt, about 3-4 minutes
- Plate chicken hash mixture, top with eggs
- Season with salt & pepper to taste, add more salsa for extra heat!
Recipe courtesy of Mark Masker