Get the scoop on what's hot.
Want to know what's new with Mrs. Renfro's, or what's news with us? You've come to the right place. Check out the latest press releases, newspaper and magazine articles.
Sweet Heat Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1 ½ jars Mrs. Renfro's Mango Habanero Salsa
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large mango, sliced
- Chopped roasted peanuts & mint sprigs for garnish
- Hot cooked rice
- Mix Mango Habanero salsa, peanut butter, mint & onion in food processor.
- Marinate chicken in half of the sauce for 30 min.
- Grill chicken 10-15 min. or until done.
- Heat remaining sauce in saucepan.
- Place rice on platter & arrange sliced chicken on top. Cover with mango.
- Spoon warm sauce over all, garnish & serve.